The Casement Project team is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information. Any personal information that you volunteer to The Casement Project/Fearghus Ó Conchúir will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988, as amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003.
- In order to use this site effectively and receive our email newsletter, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, amongst other things your name and email address.
- No information provided will be divulged to any other third party save pursuant to clause 4 hereof, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law.
- You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
- The website contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by The Casement Project/Fearghus Ó Conchúir. The Casement Project team is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites that it does not control or operate.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact the editor at email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files.